Monday, January 12, 2009

More bath destruction

Today I tore out more of the bath so I can check to see if the rear end is sagging, all that's left in the bath is the shower pan and black tank, it appears I do not have a sagging problem. Yippee.
I was planning on taking out the shower and black tank also but my daughter is home from school again with one of her migraines and she didn't wake up untill 11:00 a.m. so I let her skip the rest of the day.
She wanted to help but there was not much she could help me with on the shower or black tank besides most of the work thats needs to be done to get these out is outside work so I changed gears and we got a good start scrubing the walls.






As long as I have this much of the bath tore apart I am going to take the belly pan off in the rear to get to the dump valves and rebuild them and check to make sure every thing is OK under the bath before I start putting it back together.

No comments: